This policy informs you of the treatment that will be made of the personal data that you provide or will provide in your browsing, in the event that you continue browsing. It also includes the data protection policy, for those cases in which an express reference is made to it.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
- Asesoramiento Genético S.L
- CONGEN – M 3655798 (6)
- CIF: B01847599
- Address: C/Álamos 5, 2ºC. Alcalá la Real, Jaén (SPAIN)
- Telephone : (+34) 958 071 196
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about the registration of the corporation:
- Registered in the Mercantile Register of Jaén in Volume 649, Folio 177, Sheet nº J-24582 1st Inscription
- Domain: https://www.congen.es
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGITIMACY
The purpose of the data you provide is to:
- To send you the information requested and to resolve any queries you may have via the contact section available on the website. The basis of legitimacy is the consent given.
- To respond to any queries you make in relation to the exercise of the rights described below. The basis of legitimacy is the fulfilment of legal obligations on the part of Congen.
In fulfilling these obligations, your data may be communicated to public administrations and courts, provided that such information is required in accordance with the established legal processes.
- By submitting your CV, you authorise Congen to analyse the data and documents contained therein. They will be kept for a maximum period of one year, unless you state otherwise. The basis of legitimacy is the consent given.
- In the event that you expressly authorise it, Congen may send you information related to its activity, by any electronic means, including the sending of newsletters. This information will be kept as long as you do not request its deletion. The basis of legitimacy is the consent given.
- RETETION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
The data provided will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing. They will be blocked when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or when you have exercised your right of deletion, cancellation and/or limitation of processing. Once this period has elapsed, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies their blocking. They will remain at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the competent Administrations, in particular the Data Protection Authority for the attention of liabilities arising from the processing, during the period of limitation of these. Once the aforementioned period has expired, they will be destroyed with the appropriate security measures to guarantee their pseudonymisation or total destruction. In addition to the general treatment of the previous point, the conservation period of four years will be observed (Art. 66 and following of the General Tax Law), and of six years for accounting books and invoices (Art. 30 of the Commercial Code).
- YOUR RIGHTS
Data protection law gives you the following rights in relation to the processing of personal data:
- Right of access: you may access your personal data in order to know which personal data are being processed and the processing operations carried out on them.
- Right of rectification: you may request the modification of your data if they are inaccurate or untrue.
- Right to portability: you may obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data undergoing processing.
- Right to limitation of processing: you may limit the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right of erasure: you may request the erasure of your data when the processing is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: you may request the cessation of the sending of communications in the terms indicated.
- Right to revoke the consent given.
In order to exercise these rights, you must send an express request, together with a copy of your ID card or equivalent valid accreditation document, by the following means:
- EMAIL addressed to email@example.com with subject Data Protection. This should be sent from the e-mail address you included in the form. Otherwise, they will not be shown to you, as we do not consider your identity to be sufficiently proven.
- BY POSTAL MAIL: Addressed to: C/Álamos 5, 2C, 23680, Alcalá la Real, Jaén (Spain).
If you do not receive a reply in due time and form from Congen, or if you do not find the reply satisfactory, you are informed that the competent supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) (www.aepd.es). On their website you can find a number of models to help you exercise your rights.
- NO TRANSFER OF DATA
Users are expressly informed that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, unless legally obliged to do so. Any exception to this rule will require your prior express, informed and unequivocal consent.
- SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights), Congen complies with all the provisions of the RGPD and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the RGPD, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and adequately, relevantly and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. Congen has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies in order to protect your rights and freedoms, providing you with all the information necessary for you to exercise your rights. However, you should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Access to and use of the Website by minors (14 years of age) is prohibited. They may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts carried out through the Website by the minors in their charge, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the ticking, where applicable, of the boxes that accompany them. Congen accepts no responsibility for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data filled in. If you have minors in your care, it will be your sole responsibility to determine which services and/or contents are or are not appropriate for their age.